Waikiki Marina Resort
1777 Ala Moana Blvd Suite 212
Honolulu, HI 96815
Maps & Directions
Location. Location. Location. The Waikiki Marina Resort, located on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
View Larger Map
Taxis and shuttles are available at the airport outside baggage claim. Taxis cost approximately US$35 and shuttle fees are US$10-12 per person. Rental cars are also available nearby.
From Honolulu International Airport (HNL)(Approx. 8 miles - about 30 min.):
- When leaving Honolulu International Airport, travel Eastbound on H1 towards Honolulu.
- Take the Nimitz Hwy, exit and proceed East towards Waikiki.
- As you continue traveling East, Nimitz Hwy turns into Ala Moana Boulevard.
- You will pass downtown Honolulu on your left, then car dealerships, the Ward Shopping centers, and finally, the Ala Moana Shopping Center.
- Continue on Ala Moana Boulevard, cross Atkinson Drive, go over the Ala Wai Canal, past the Hawaii Prince Hotel and past Hobron Lane.
- Turn into the driveway of the Ilikai Hotel on the right.
- As a resort within a resort, please enter through the main entrance of the Ilikai Hotel to access the Waikiki Marina Resort registration office. The office is located in suite 212 on the second floor. Valet parking is available (fee of $US18/day) at the Ilikai Hotel entrance.