Salado Creek Villas
2383 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78217
Southwest-Style San Antonio Resort
The Lone Star state is yours to discover when you stay at Salado Creek Villas, a San Antonio resort located within close proximity of the Alamo, the European-inspired River Walk and Texas Hill Country. Sample sidewalk cafes and boutique stores amidst cobblestone streets, or take to serene valleys tucked between rolling, cedar-studded hills bathed in sunshine. San Antonio enjoys more than 300 sunny days per year with an average temperature of 70 degrees.
Stay in one of the resort's one- or two-bedroom condo-style suites ideal for families, outfitted with full kitchens, living areas and dining rooms. On-site offerings at this resort in San Antonio include two hot tubs, an oversized swimming pool, a large children's playground, and complimentary continental breakfast. When you feel like exploring, venture out to nearby attractions such as SeaWorld, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Schlitterbahn Water Park.
Services & Amenities:
- One- and two-bedroom condo-style suites
- Evening social reception every Tuesday to Thursday night
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Two oversized hot tubs
- Children's pool
- Barbecue grills and picnic tables throughout the property
- 24-hour laundry facilities (coin-operated)
- Restaurants and nightclubs close to the resort
- Conveniently located on Interstate Loop 410
- Free Internet kiosk in lobby
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
|Front desk hours:
||24 hours a day
||$100 on credit card
|Minimum age to
*In order to check-in to a Shell Vacations Club Resort, at least one guest must meet the minimum age requirement which varies from resort to resort. One guest meeting the minimum age is required per unit.